Mumbai meri Jaan


I tried so hard,
And got so far,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.
This is what I remembered when I saw my Physics answer sheet today.22/60 is NOT a flattering score,and it hurts especially coz I REALLY KNEW my course this time.Life frequently throws a dangerous and demoralizing bullet at you,a bullet with the name 'frustration'.And it has somehow hit me.It has another realisation:the fact that you can do very little to change what has happened.For I made the stupidest of mistakes in the paper,causing me to lose around 20 marks.Ya,and that can make all the difference in the world to the grade.What pisses me off most is that questions which don't deserve more than 4 marks are thrown in for 15 marks which reduces the number of questions,subsequently affecting the perfomance.Cause if to you make a single mistake you get a straight zero,there being no partial marking.
That apart,I must mention as I continually do,blogging takes time.And a computer.Which is free.So thats the reason,Sid, that I have not been able to keep up on the posts.The Workshop thingy has taken a lot of my time.But its very interesting and educative too.Am thinking of going to NSIT this weekend to see their culfest.If possible will roam around in Delhi too.Needless to say,I have a test tommorow.

PS:I liked the arial photo of Mumbai very much.Makes me somehow feel as if I am actually there

Comments

Good to see this post :-)

Wishing you better luck next time, but know that luck doesnt have as much to do as the hard work you put in...

And dont keep calling me sid :-(

Nice pic, I loved it :-)

Enjoy Apogee and the cultfests, roam around Delhi if you get the time...

Popular posts from this blog

Gurgaon

ReactOS

Philips Innovation Campus