In Mumbai

As tradition has it, I am back in Mumbai for this year's Christmas - New year festive season. For the 6th year in a row, I am spending this time of the year in Mumbai. Four years of my college and two years of working, I was never at home during Diwali or Holi, or Ganesh Chaturthi for that matter, but I am always here during Christmas and New Year; simply because I have had holidays every single time.

As I look back over the years, I realize how much I have changed. Christmas time gives me a fixed point, some sort of rigidity to the timeline of my life, where I can look back and recollect over my last year. At the same time last year, I was thinking vastly different things, my priorities were different. As I said in some earlier post and repeat it here, life changes.

For the last three years now, all I was doing this vacation was preparing for the XAT, and I must do the same now this year too. Wish me luck!

Two of my pics from Seoul below:


Me at City Hall Subway Station, Seoul

Me at Namdaemun Market, Seoul
Wish you a very happy new year!

Comments

Enjoy madi! :) Pity I am not there :(

Popular posts from this blog

Gurgaon

ReactOS

Philips Innovation Campus