The Blackberry : A short review

The Blackberry Curve 8900


Recently I have been using the Blackberry smart phones. I used the Curve 8320 for around 3 months, and now I am in the possession of a sleek and sexy Curve 8900.

I would say that Blackberry is not just a phone, but a way of life. I am surprised how quickly I am addicted to my berry. I have almost stopped checking my mails on the computer, because before they appear there, they pop up on my berry. SMS, MMS, Net browsing, GPS, Facebook, Twitter - I use all the services through Blackberry Internet services from airtel.

Even with such a scenario, I wouldn't recommend blackberry to others, simple because they are not worth the money they come for. Compared to other phones in the price range, blackberries are mediocre at best. The OS crashes quite often compared to android, more like windows XP. The camera is mediocre, media features are mediocre, and the battery life is average. The only feature that is really, I mean REALLY great about the phone is the push email service. There is simply no match!

As you can see in my last post, that blogging via email works! And you can know when I do that since you will be able to see 'Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel ' :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gurgaon

ReactOS

Philips Innovation Campus