Phew!

The last fortnight went really quick and really slow at the same time. I had to give six interviews in the span of some ten days for admissions to b-schools across the country. Interestingly, I found out that the worst part about giving interviews is not the interview itself, but the wait outside the interview room!

Hoping to get through some colleges :fingers crossed.

Meanwhile, iPad 2 has been launched. Mototrola Xoom and RIM Playbook are to be here soon, I am crazily addicted to my berry, and to some extent my Thinkpad too.

Current favorite song: Dil Ibadat from the movie Tum Mile. What a beautiful song!

Comments

Chetana said…
You will get through Gautam! :-)
And yes.. beautiful song... It was my favorite once upon a time in Mysore! :P
Chetana said…
And after commenting I listened to it back-to-back 5 6 times! :) Lovely song!

Popular posts from this blog

Gurgaon

ReactOS

Philips Innovation Campus